My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

CAUTION

CAUTION!
The content in this post may be too graphic and violent for some readers.
Please read the entire post.
Last night I was at the corps working very diligently and completely lost track of time and when I looked up at the clock I realized that it had gone 7pm. So I decided to go for a short walk to a local convenience store. As I began walking maybe like one block or so I came across a guy attacking a little boy from the neighborhood. My immediate reaction was to run to the boy and help him. I hit the man who was attacking him and another guy came out of a car garage and held the bad guy to the ground. As the car garage man was beating this man to the ground I began to ask the kid some questions like if he was ok and why the rumble broke out. Unfortunately the man from the car garage had a welder in his hand and in the process of "containing" the bad guy he burned the side of my cheek. I had a quick reflex so he only got a bit of my lower cheek. All in all it wasn't such a good day.

KEEP READING!!!!!

me after it happened.



Just kidding :) I did burn my face but not like that. I figured that sounded a bit more interesting. Props go out to mhairi who helped me with the story :) I burned my face yesterday with a curling Iron.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    omg! I thought you were a HERO!!

    I guess you're my hero for coming up with an awesome story! : )

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    I was so gonna congratulate you on saving the boy - it sounded like something you would do though. Only you and Mhairi would come up with a story like that. Hence why I never use curling irons. Miss seeing and talking to you!!! See you when you come to camp again.

     
  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    oh man i was going to be like go allison! local superwoman haha. sorry about the burn :[ love you :]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home