My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

just some pics

I'm a little too busy right now to think of something deep and meaningful to write so I'm just going to post some pictures lol. I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago. This is a mini photo shoot of me and Stephen in the car. THis is what happens when you are stuck in new york city traffic with a camera :) Enjoy

OH yeah! One more thing. I came across these verses in my devotions yesterday. They are from Zechariah's Song when he was filled with the spirit and prophesied in the book of Luke. The end of it is my favorite part.
Luke 1:76-79
76And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High;
for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him,
77to give his people the knowledge of salvation
through the forgiveness of their sins,
78because of the tender mercy of our God,
by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
79to shine on those living in darkness
and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace."

Don't exactly know why I decided to include this... I guess I just really liked it :)









1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 AM, Blogger Ian Peters said…

    Luke 1:79 "to shine on those living in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the path of peace"

    What an awesome peace of scripture.

    Isn't that what it's all about, being Jesus Christ in the of darkest places.

    Thanks for sharing, great blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home