My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A bad day

Well today my school had a two and a half hour delay because of state testing. So I was looking forward to sleeping in. I woke up this morning and my cell phone wasn't working. So I called the company to see what the problem was and the lady said that I need to get a new one and that it just stopped working. I couldn't order the new one because my dad had already left for work. So that made me mad. Then I was rushing to get my breakfast and lunch together because I had to walk to school and my mom spilled all the pineapple and strawberries all over the counter and the floor! So I had to quickly help her clean it up. Then I went to put some cheerios into a zip lock bag and spilled them all over the floor!!! So I left the house in a terrible mood. As I was walking I calmed down and tried to look for the good in the situation. I thought to myself well I woke up this morning! And it was soo beautiful outside and the birds were chirping, it was like a spring day. So that made it a little better. Then came Chemistry! Science is probably my worst subject. It always has been and always will be. So I found out I didn't do so well on my last test. That made me mad because I even studied for it! So I complained to some friends about how terrible my day was going. Finally school was over. As I was walking home a kid who was in my french class last year pulled over and asked me if I wanted a ride. hahaha..I live about a mile away from school so I wasn't going to say no! So he gave me a ride home, which was very nice of him. :) Then I came on my computer to check my email and stuff. I get this thing called daily manna sent to my email everyday and today it fit perfectly.
Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the word of life--in order that I may boast on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing. But even if I am being poured out like a drink offering on the sacrifice and service coming from your faith, I am glad and rejoice with all of you. So you too should be glad and rejoice with me. Philippians 2:14-18 NIV
I read it and started to laugh. I think God has a sense of humor. I love it. I love Him. And even though days like this are annoying I am thankful for the lessons He teaches me.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home