My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Here We Go Again


If you actually read my blog you will realize that these pictures are from the same park that we had our end of the season bbq. Well we are all back for a new season. Today was what we call a sneaker sunday. It means that we don't have to wear our uniform. I think it's my favorite Sunday of the year...just kidding :)
Anyway since yesterday was the corps street fair we had loads of people at the corps today. When I went off the stage to sit down I actually couldn't find a seat!

Haahaa. I guess that is a good thing. My Sunday School class was rather large this morning too. They are so cute.. well they look cute but they have an attention span of like 4 minutes hahaha. It's fun though and I love them. They were all so excited to be at the corps and see everyone. They are definitely an important part of our corps family.

Matthew 19:13-15. 13Then little children were brought to Jesus for him to place his hands on them and pray for them. But the disciples rebuked those who brought them.14Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." 15When he had placed his hands on them, he went on from there.




3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO HEMPSTEAD!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your blog was a HUGE encouragement to me today. thank you, allison ward!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    by the way, that anonymous comment was from me. i made an oops.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home