My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Kids Cafe Picnic

Well Tuesday was our final kids cafe till september. So we took the kids to Hempstead State Park for a bbq and some fun time. They all loved it and I think the instructors even had fun!!! haha.. It was a beautiful day and it was the perfect way to end the season. I'm looking forward to next year!
Please keep these kids in your prayers. Most of them come from broken homes and are exposed to far more than they should be.
I really love these kids and I feel so amazing when I think of how much of an impact we are making in their lives. I pray that our numbers grow and that more and more kids come to the corps. Not just in Hempstead but in the entire Army World. I think that we need to raise these children spiritually and show them that they are loved by God. Proverbs 22:6 says "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it." Well lets do it then!!!!!!













3 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    nice pictures wee one - you look so wee next to Simon, and Jenn looks so cute and chubby with her baby tummy!

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    Allison,

    Thanks for bringing a smile to the face of someone who needed it today. Thanks for your commitment to missional living. Let Vic know she is still one of my favs, as are you!

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    you look so happy. :) i love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home