My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Band and Songster Dinner

Tonight was our annual band and songster dinner. This year we decided to spice it up a bit and we went to a Japanese HIbachi Steakhouse. If you have never been to one I suggest you go atleast once! It is soo much fun. The chef in the middle of the table cooks your meal right before your eyes and he flings veggies into you mouth and sings songs. It was so much fun! Here are some pictures from it. I love the people from my corps, they are awesome. (These pics are for you major ashcraft :) see some familiar faces????)
This will probably be my last post for a while because tomorrow morning I am off to camp. Hopefully I will have some time to update :)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home