My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Captivated

Ever just sit in God's presence. In your secret place and just think about the beauty of the Lord. Well this song has been playing on my computer all afternoon. It is beautiful and it talks about being captivated by the beauty of the Lord. The song is written by Vicky Beeching (who was at congress) my favorite part is transform me into the likeness of you.. I encourage you to spend time in His presence today...maybe even download this song :) Another song by Vicky Beeching that I love is called Above All Else. My favorite part in this one is May all other goals bow down to this journey of loving You more. Powerful right???
Be Blessed.

Captivated

Your laughter it echoes like a joyous thunder
Your whisper it warms me like a summer breeze
Your anger is fiercer than the sun in its splendour
You’re close and yet full of mystery
Ever since the day that I saw Your face
Try as I may, I cannot look away, I cannot look away…

Captivated by You
I am captivated by You
May my life be one unbroken gaze
Fixed upon the beauty of Your face

Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my gaze
I become more like You and my heart is changed
Beholding is becoming, so as You fill my view
Transform me into the likeness of You

This is what I ask, for all my days
That I may, never look away, never look away…
No other could ever be as beautiful
No other could ever steal my heart away
I just can’t look away…


Above All Else

Jesus, my passion in life is to know You
May all other goals bow down to this journey of loving You more
Jesus, You’ve showered Your goodness on me
Given Your gifts so freely
But there’s one thing I’m longing for
Hear my heart’s cry
And my prayer for this life

Above all else
Above all else
Above all else
Give me Yourself

Savior, the more that I see Your beauty
The more that I glimpse Your glory
My heart is captured by You
Jesus, You are my greatest treasure
Nothing this world can offer
Could ever compare to You
So, hear my heart’s cry
And my prayer for this life

1 Comments:

  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Kat said…

    The beauty of the Lord is amazing :]

    i love you :]

     

Post a Comment

<< Home