My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Sick :(

Hey everyone,
I promise that I will update soon about New Years and all the crazy things that happened that night but right now I have the stinkin' flu. I don't really have the energy to think and write something that makes sense right now. All I know is that I'm mad that I can't go to the camp staff reunion this weekend because I'm sick. For those of you who know me, you know how I must be dying inside because I'm missing an event like this!
AHHHHHHHHH

This just in..... Dr.Rader just came over and looked at my throat and said to me "Well it looks like you've got a bad case of Tonsilitis." OH great what a wonderful way to start off the new year!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:09 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    Lots of us sick out here too...I have managed to avoid it (so far) but today seems awful.

    Hope you are better soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home