My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Can't think of a title!

As most of you already know, I gave my testimony on Sunday at the Spring Valley Corps. This past weekend was the 3rd annual Future All-Stars weekend! I have been there every year and plan to keep going for as long as I can lol. Every year I go to it and I learn so much musically and spiritually. It is soo amazing and your in the same boat as everyone else. And it's with the New york Staff Band! Even if you don't really prefer brass bands you still love them! I sure do! Anyway Aaron Vanderwheele asked me to give my testimony..It was about allot of stuff going on in my life particularly temptation in school. Tonight I was in Senior Soldier prep class and God gave me this verse.... 1 Corinthians 10: 12-13 "So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall! No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyong what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it."l
The scripture Verses I used in my testimony had allot to do with trust. Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord will All you heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowldge Him and he will make your paths straight." I also used Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope nad a future." and Pslam 37:3-4 "Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."
Yeah this doesn't really make much sense but..all I have to say is that I was Blessed over and over!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Hey girl!
    I wish I was there to hear you give your testimony! Sorry I missed it.
    Love ya
    k

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    I wish I heard it! I can only imagine that it was great because you are awesome! I always get discouraged the week after I take a big step in faith like that. It is a powerful thing to speak out loud what God is doing in your life. Don't let the spritual battle get you down! Love you!!
    He never lets His word return back void.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home