My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Young Adult Divisional

Habakkuk 3:2 "Lord I have heard of you fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O Lord renew them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy."

This weekend my corps Youth Chorus is leading worship at Greater New York's Divisional Young Adult Retreat. I'm really excited because I am technically not aloud to attend a young adult retreat beacause I'm only 16. I guess it is God's will that I should be there this weekend. To be honest, if we weren't singing, maybe 2 people out of the whole youth chorus would go. I'm really glad that everyone is going. Please join me in prayer that the Lord will fall afresh on the young adults in our youth chorus and that they will expirience God in a way they have never felt before.

God Bless

4 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Expect God, anticipate His presence and you will never be disapointed! I am joining you in your prayer for the weekend!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    So what does it mean for the Holy Spirit to fall? How do you define that?

    I know what I would say. I would be interested in what you would say

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Allison Ward said…

    I think it means to come down on us and fill us with the spirit.
    what would you define it as?

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    tell us about the weekend! Did you have church today?? We were snowed out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home