My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Myspace

Lately allot of people have gotten into blogging. Lots of people have been saying, "oh don't go on myspace, it is a bad place." Well if it's a bad place, shouldn't that be all the more reason to be there? Shouldn't we be showing others and telling them about our faith? But instead we are just going onto places like blogger. Don't get me wrong blogger is awesome. I have learned allot from reading others thoughts. Anyway lately posts on myspace have said stuff like this.

10 questions GOD wont ask you when you get to Heaven
If you take the time to read it and maybe apply it to your own life...it makes you think. : )

1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove, He'll ask
how many people you drove who didn't have
transportation.

2. God won't ask the square footage of your house,
He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.

3. God won't ask about the clothes you had in your
closet, He'll ask how many you helped clothe.

4. God won't ask what your highest salary was, He'll
ask if you gave some to help others.

5. God won't ask what your job title was, He'll ask if
you performed your job to the best of your ability.

6. God won't ask how many friends you had, He'll ask
how many people to whom you were a friend.

7. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, He'll
ask how you treated your neighbors.

8. God won't ask about the color of your skin, He'll
ask about the content of your character.

9. God won't ask why it took you so long to seek
Salvation, He'll lovingly take you to your mansion in
heaven, and not to the gates of Hell.

10. God won't have to ask how many people you
forwarded this to, He already knows whether or not you
are ashamed to share this information to whom you
love. Repost this if you believe in God.

May God bless you.

96% of teens won't stand for Christ -- if your the 4%
that will .. pass this on ! <3

Repost this,
''10 questions GOD wont ask you when you get to Heaven"

Many of my Christian friends on myspace, who do have nonchristian friends on there myspace, are willing posting this up for all of their "friends" to see. I think it is awesome and it definitely helps me to know that I'm not alone. Just some thoughts..

2 Comments:

  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Yeah!!! You have a phone! Congrats!
    About My Space....hmmmm. I think you made a good point. I just don't like to format or the people I don't know showing up on my screen...and some of the pictures are just awful. I miss all of you who have moved to My Space...but I think you will still have to visit me on Blogger and Xanga. ;( or text me with your NEW PHONE!!!!

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger Allison Ward said…

    Thanks..People can only come onto your myspace if you allow them to be your friend..anyway I know what you mean with the format, it's wierd. But don't worry, I'll still be on blogger and xanga sometimes! :) I'm looking forward to texting and calling you for free! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home