My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, my dad just left for South Korea. He comes home the 24th. I miss him already, I hate when people leave. Please keep him in your prayers. He is going to teach at a music school for a week.
Anyway, I got home from the gym with my sister yesterday and I walk in the back door and "Suprise!!" It was a suprise birthday! Wow! I (for once) had NO clue! Stephen, Seth, Meghan, Chris, Vic, Tim, my parents (obviously), Aly and his girlfriend Anna, Simon, Major and Mrs.Ditmer, and a friend from school, oh yeah and the Nivens :) It was fun.. we celebrated it before my dad went away, which was good. My actual Birthday isn't till Monday. This weekend is a three day weekend so Felix, Katherine and Stephanie are coming over from Saturday till Monday! Saturday night at the Ditmers house andthen Sunday night at my house! I love them! Kinda like a little extended birthday party. I can't believe that when my dad gets back from Korea I'm going to get my permit..ahahaha I'm soo excited.. I remember thinking that graduating and driving was soo far away and now it's right around the corner. It's exciting! I used to tell Doug only 8 more years till I graudate, I also made a bet with him that I would never get a detention in high school, so far so good. He still thinks that I will eventually. We'll see :) I'll be sure to take many pictures this weekend and post them!
God Bless and have a blessed day!

Random though: I was sitting in Biology today and the teacher starts a lesson on evolution. All about the big bang and that we evolved from monkeys. Why is it that the school is allowed to teach a "theory" of how the world started and not the way we view it? Howcome we don't sit there and learn that God made the earth and humans? Do people honestly think that everything started with a bang!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    I love you!!!
    Yes, that is the sister that reminds me of you and Victoria. She's the quieter, but popular one, and I'm, (and you,) and the more extroverted. Life is fun!!!

    Happy birthday wee one when it comes!
    I'm in Atlanta baby - it's hot!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Happy Birthday!!!! I am back!
    My computer went out and I almost lost everything. My very smart husband saved everything for me....all my sermons, writtings..ect.:) I couldn't get on the computer for weeks!! But I am back and now I have to think of something to Blog about!!! Miss you!!! When will I see you again!???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home