My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005






Well I'm Alive...the flight was ok..a little bumpy..I had two seats next to the window by myself, which was good..I still couldn't sleep, So I started to write my Christmas cards the youth band..I'm going to buy some chocolates to give them..I think I'm going to have an Engligh accent when i get home! lol G'day mate.. lol..I'm seriously delirious...It's really nice to see my family but I miss my house, my bed, my friends, my wireless internet! Well here are some pictures of my new great cousin!
Have a blessed day!
More to come soon!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Larry said…

    Nice pix. I hate transatlantic flying. I really hate bumpy flights. For that matter I hate airline food.

    Glad you have made it safely. I love Cadbury chocolate. Bring some back to me.

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    G'day? Seriously, the English, who'd have them? There are many reasons why we are above you geographically, mostly cause we are so much more wonderful than you ;) HAHAHAHA

    Wrote a nice big blog for you wee yin, to keep you busy, lol! Hit the high street
    Hey, brings us back some M&S Mulled Wine, the non-alcoholic variety of course!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home