My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Update on my life....

Hello,

School is boring.....Friday, Felix, Stephen and Seth came over! We ate food and watched movies and t.v. Good times....Saturday I went to Seth's football game with Meghan, Mrs.Ditmer, Stephen and some people from the corps. His football team played my school, but my school lost! Oh well I really don't care because our varsity won against theirs! Then we went to the OUTLETS! Oh man..SOO much fun! I love money and clothes (that really sounds awful!) Then we had to come back and set up the gym at the corps for Lunch on Sunday at the corps. Sunday! Well, Bill and Kaleb Rollins came! Church was absolutely PACKED! WoW! Allot of people were there is was allot of fun! Now, I hung out at the Ditmers house all afternoon just hanging around and laughing about the good ole days when we were all little! Monday was youth band..I love band so it was fun! It was also Halloween, in the city! It was crazy but really funny too! Tuesday was the normal Kids Cafe at the corps and other activities. Major Ditmer had a detached Retna yesterday!!!! He is ok now, but he just has to lean his head to one side! It was really funny tonight seeing him with a tilted head the whole time! We also had corps cadets tonight..For once I actually like the curriculum! It talks allot about being an authentic christian and so on...I won't go into detail! Well I have to go and finish up homework!
have a great day!
Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home