My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Father's Day

Hello everyone! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Much props to all those hard working father's out there! I love you all!

Well today is Sunday..and Sunday is church, sadly today was also the farewell to our dear friends, The Roberts! I am going to miss them soo much... Major Ditmer said that if we get a big enough repetoir for our Youth Chorus, that we may be able to go up their to do like concerts! That would be awesome, I really hope that it goes through... Anyway, after church a LOAD of people came to my house for a bbq.. sadly enough, me, Stephen, Seth, Cadet Frank, and Mrs.Ditmer had to leave for our Corps Cadets open air! uggg, I guess it wasn't that bad because I got to see the kids before I go to camp.... Now I'm staying at the Ditmer's house because tomorrow we are going to Six Flags with our leaders from the Kids Cafe... sadly enough, the Roberts can't come tomorrow! Well, only 5 more days till I leave to camp...well 4 if you don't count Friday! Woo hoo! I'm soo psyched!

That's all for now! Peace, God Bless, love,

Allison

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Soulpadre said…

    Allison:

    You are well loved by us! I sure hope you can come up and do that concert. The Albany New Hope Corps is awesome, and I am awed by God's choice for us to lead it!

    I will be praying for you, and will write you at SLC!

    sp

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Berryinteresting said…

    So I finally found your blog. And I was sorry to read that you were sad. Friendships are one of the great things in the SA. We are so "networked" that we can never lose each other. this isn't the same in other churches. So ... I guess we never say real good-byes -- it's just see you another time around in another place. Trust you were good your Dad on Father's Day -- he's a good man and a really good father. You are blessed! -- over and over!
    Love ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home