My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Sunday!

Today after church I went to the beach with Vic, Tabitha, Meghan, Stephen and Seth! I had allot of fun..It's allways good to go out places with good christian friends! You never have to worry about bad situations like drugs or cursing. I dunno it is just allways way more fun! Anyway, I'm really burned! Then I went to the Ditmer's house and made them watch Mean Girls! That movie it sooo funny!
I am sooo excited for Commissioning! I leave to go to Hershey in 3 days! Ahhhh.... I'm actually important this year! I am working for THQ'S Audio/Visual group! I get cool passes and stuff! And I'm getting Paid! What more could I want! I also have star search! ahh I have to start practicing like crazy! I love star search but the only thing that bothers me, is that people take it the wrong way! They think of it as just a competition to beat their friend or peer. But really you are supposed to do it to Glorify and Praise God.
I have allot of finals this week, so i better go study! Only 6 more days of school! Then I'm off to camp! hooraay! I absolutely am in LOVE with Star Lake! There is so much in store for this summer! I can't wait!
That's all for now! God Bless, Love,
Allison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home