My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bye Bye

Hello everyone!
This will most likely be my last entry before camp! Woo hoo! I have a funny story to tell you all.I was packing all my stuff today and finishing my laundry right... and I took off the cover to my comforter ( which is down, made of feathers) and washed it...and when it was done I went to put it back on my comforter and i was sooo stupid and couldn't figure it out! I looked like a complete idiot! It was kinda frusterating but really funny..I was laughing at myself! Anyway tonight I'm going with my dad to get my final stuff and some more clothes from Old Navy ( As If I don't have enough..lol)
Peace out, God BLess, Love You All,
Allison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home