My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Saturday, October 22, 2005

The Wedding

Hey everyone.
I love weddings! Tonight was allot of FUN! I went to Dave and Jen's wedding! I chilled with Mrs.Bate ( the small talk extrodenair! lol) then my table was me, Aly, Ana, John and Jacey Knaggs, Doug, and Joel and Cathleen! It was sooo funny! We had allot of fun... I was a little weirded out though, because all these people where coming up to me and saying to me, I read your Blog EVERDAY! Woooowwww now I didn't know that half these people even knew I had one! THey mostly read my xanga, which I update more! Crazy... So this is a warning to all of u... U NEVER KNOW WHO IS READING YOUR BLOGS, SO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL OF WHAT YOU SAY!lol
Well, I'm really exhausted! Peace,God Bless,
Allison

1 Comments:

  • At 11:09 AM, Blogger Soulpadre said…

    Yeah, all of cyberspace sees us when we blog.....so be sure to put your best foot forward, or more precisely, your best sentences!

    Missing you all downstaters!

    SP

     

Post a Comment

<< Home