My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

FET and Friends!

OH man what a FUN night! I worked at the ARC FET night! I think it is one of the best FETS! It's soo relaxed...anyway...so I worked on a camera yesterday and had a headset called a clearcom on..everyone on the clearcom was making me laugh...I felt really bad for the people around me because I felt that I was such a distraction, anyway after the fun camera work...The Ashcrafts came and said hi and we talked for a little, then Mhairi, Mrs.Bate and Lindsay were ready to chill! lol...We went around looking for a place to eat and ended up right were we began..we ended up going to the diner that is like across the street from the temple! lol....From Stephen and Mhairi walking like fools (which goes to show that you don't have to be on drugs or alcohol to be CRAZY and have a fun time! lol)...to garbage men...to Stephen asking the waitress if she was Russian...To trying to figure out people and pictures!...To talking about blogs...and to finding or trying to find our way home! It was an all around AWESOME night! We will have to plan something again soon to catch up some more! Good Times!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home