My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Christmas

Hey everyone,
I can't believe that Christmas carols are playing on the radio..it just hit me tonight after all the corps activities, that Christmas is right around the corner...Kettles are out, sign ups for playing in the mall are being finalized, Wow! Is it me or did the Christmas season just sneak up on us..Many of us, including myself, get so caught up in all the presents and kettles and money and lose sight of the REAL meaning of Christmas. I got an e-mail today saying that not only is Target not letting kettles outside for the second year in a row, but they are not aloud to use the saying "Merry Christmas!" What!? Are they insane!!!! WHY? Does anybody know the answer why they won't allow it? Anyone????

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    you ever tried tuna and salt and vinegar crisps?

    (Why don't you have anonymous bloggin??? Come on now!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home