My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The weekend

Hello everyone,
This weekend was fun but still disappointing....
Friday was fun....Mrs.Ditmer, Stephen and I went to BJ's to buy food for the little "sleep over" It was me, Stephen, Seth, Stephanie, Felix, and Katherine...oh man we had soo much fun. We didn't go to sleep till like 7 in the morning! We had food in the fondue pot..pillow fights...the list could go on forever....good times + good people = good fun!
Saturday- We woke up to the bright light and Mrs.Ditmer yelling!" OK, time to get up!" Ugh I really think that is the worst way to make up, no offense to Mrs.Ditmer...We all got ready and headed off to Kingston, this was the disappointing part, yesterday was Joel and Cathleen's wedding and I really wanted to go, but I had a prior commitment to the Youth Band..ughhh made me soo mad! Anyway the meeting was ok, then Paul took me to the Berry's house.....
Sunday- I went to Spring Valley for Loreita's senior soldier enrollment...yay Loreita...It was soo good to see everyone there....Now I'm going with Vic and Tabitha to get coffee andthen to the Ditmers for bible study!
Peace out

1 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Soulpadre said…

    Allison:

    sounds like a great weekend, tell everybody we said hi...chaz is so grown up, he's eight and in the third grade, we're changing houses so he's movin again, but so far he's ok, praise God! we miss you all and we love you...

    SP

    P.s. you might want to activate the word verification feature on your blog, so that you can eliminate unwanted comments (like #1, maybe!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home