My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005






I love being around people that I love and care about.... Sunday at the Spring Valley corps, TAM put on an amazing performance called Nativity on the Square..It was hilarious but also had allot of meaning...I got to quickly catch up with people and be my normal talkative self...
I am personally inviting anyone who reads this to go to Greater New Yorks Christmas Musical entitled Four Tickets To Christmas! Sunday the 18th, 6:00pm at the Temple.. Allot of work and time have been put into it and it is going to be an amazing event, from the pit band, to the acting and singing...It will be an event you and your family will never forget! Come and Support and Enjoy!
Oh yes, how could I forget, Stephen was making up a dance called the manger and he had a little accident

5 Comments:

  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    NIce NEW camera Alison!!! I am in picture!!YEA! Where is Stephen's dance??? I was sure that would be on your site!
    You are AWESOME!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Mhairi said…

    I WILL beat you!!! LOL!!! Where's the "baby" picture? Won't be there on Sunday, break a camera!!!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    TOO funny! dance Stephen...dance!

     
  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    I am glad the mail people figured it out! :) I knew I was close.

     
  • At 9:32 PM, Blogger Soulpadre said…

    Yo! must I see this side of Stephen??? Good to hear from you, and that you are well!

    shalom.

    sp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home