My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

THQ






Ahh what an eventful day! I have off most of this week for testing. I knew that Stephen and Seth needed uniforms and the staff band had rehearsal so it was a perfect day to go to THQ! Well it is always a pleasure to "chill" with the super cool youth department and the TAM crew. Mhairi decided that since the older ladies always have birthday parties during their coffee break that it was our turn to have a party. So we faked it was Tabitha's Birthday with a cake and everything. We even sang! Anyway after the party was over it was back to work. As I was "working" in the youth department, I was urgently called into the TAM offices. They wanted me to help them (be the river of sin) in their choreo-drama that Carol and Tabitha are going to teach in Argentina. They had Mrs. Bate be the narrator, Chris Stoker (on of the funniest men alive) be Jesus, Ian Evans be the boy who gets stuck in the river of sin, and Mhairi, Seth, Amber and myself be the river of sin. It was soo funny!! I mean it was cool but with all those people improvising what they should be doing, it was a laugh! I also talked with one of my NEW favorite people, Mrs. Hickman. She is really cool. Don't worry if your even reading this you are probably on the list of favorite people, it is really long, no specific order though! lol..Then Mrs. Bate, Stephen, Seth and I made this 'exhilarating" poem with the magnetic words on Mhairi's filing cabinet! As Mrs. Bate said, everyone should memorize this so that the next time I see you, you can recite it to me lol...

1 Comments:

  • At 1:06 AM, Blogger Allison Ward said…

    Not all of them..we had allot of the same ones! I was never on your favorite people list anyway and you were never on mine..soo there. ha!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home