My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

FET


Hello everyone,
Just a little reminder that there is an FET on Friday! 7:25pm (I always thought that was such a silly time). Anyway Pastor Jim Cymbala from the Brooklyn Tabernacle will be speaking, which is definitely something to look forward to. The GNY Youth band will also be performing. There will also be a little group of singers. Gavin Whitehouse, Felix and Katherine Padilla, My sister and I accompanied by Billy Francis and a little pit band. It should be great! I'm soo nervous though. I have NO idea why they asked me of all people to sing with them. AH!!! Anyway, It will be a great night and I hope you all can come!
God Bless

P.S. just thought I would share this picture with you all... This is what Stephen does on the weekends lol :)
Also this Thursday night is an International dinner at the Hempstead corps. Corps soldiers are making different dishes in which we will be serving 50 cents a scoop (All money will go toward the hero fund). There will also be some entertainment, we are having Raymond Livingston and there will be singing, acting, and loads of fun. There will also be a love offering that will be taken up, all money will go toward the Hero Fund. So please if you have nothing to do Thursday night come to the corps and enjoy some food and fellowship!
Almost forgot the GNY Be a Hero Fund-raiser is soon.. Be sure to check it out and please come and support our efforts in building a childrens home in Nigeria.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home