My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Friday, December 22, 2006

EPCOT!


Well on Thursday our family was off to Epcot. As most of you know Epcot has lots of different countries and lots of past present and futuristic rides. It was a whole lot of fun! So here are some pictures.


The first country we went to was Mexico. This is where all the hat and souvenir pictures started. The best part about all these pictures is finding someone and asking them to take it! hahaha they must think that we are crazy!! Oh well


We ate in Mexico. This is me and Tim chillen in Mexico!


Vic and Chris eating in mexico.


hahaha..this is Vic and I waiting for one ride to start. We were faking like we were scared and you can see Chris and Tim behind us! hahaha


This is us in Norway after the ride they have there.


We couldn't find any cool hats so we had to use the fans and Tim and Chris found some obsurd hats! hahaha it was hilarious!


These are the only hats we found in Moroco!



I had fun.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger Larry said…

    nice....we are spending time in warm Cleveland. Looks like you are having a great time. I have other friends coming to disney this week.

    Hug your family and wish them Merry
    Christmas for me.

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger bedemike said…

    Nice! I went to WDW for the first time on my honeymoon ten years ago, & I was hooked.

    Your dinner in Mexico must have been great. We ate there once as well. I'm dying for some good Mexican - no, not Taco Bell!We have nothing here in that regard - you've been to my town, so you know what I'm talking about!

    Merry Christmas to all...

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    sounds like fun... :) can't wait to see you.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home