My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

FLORIDA


I thought it was funny that we all had our Ipods on! Oh technology! hahaha

this is a view from the pool to the tv room. The ceilings are sooo high its beautiful!!!

This is PART of my parents bathroom..there are three bathrooms. :)

This is chris playing darts in the garage aka gameroom. There is air hockey, pool, foosball, hockey, darts, poker, connect four and the list goes on and on!

me bored on the plane beacuse Chris and Vic were sleeping...

I was IN LOVE WITH THE CLOUDS! Good thing I got the window seat! Oh man I could look at them all day! They are soo beautiful!

This is Chris and I at Chili's right when we got to Orlando.

This is part of our pool...there is soo much more to show you but it's late and I need to have a late night swim :) This place is amazing!!!! WAY more then what I EVER expected. Tomorrow we are supposed to go to the outlets andthen Thursday is Vic's birthday and we're going to DISNEY! Lots of more pictures to come! Today was just travel. My dad is picking up my brother Tim right now. So the whole family will be together soon :)
hope you liked the pics!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Re09 said…

    aww yay!! i love DISNEY!!! love you nd miss u!!! tell vic happy birthday tomorrow!!!
    xoxoxoxoxox

     

Post a Comment

<< Home