My Life

Proverbs 27:19 (NLT) As a face is reflected in water, so the heart reflects the real person.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Italy!!!!

Well I leave Wednesday with The Greater New York Youth Band. We are touring Italy for a little over a week. Please pray for us. We are at a youth congess in Rome for the weekend, we are performing on the Spanish Steps, taking a midnight tour of the colosseum, visiting Pompeii and much much more! It's soo exciting! Please keeps us in your thoughts and prayers as we travel to minister in Italy!
God Bless!


4 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    You are staying at the same place we stayed at and I am so jealous!! We went to that corps too! I can not imagine a midnight tour at the colosseum! It is so beautiful there! It is my favorite place....I walked up the Spanish steps!! You better take pictures...lots! Oh MAN! Am I JEALOUS!!!! Think of me lots so I can feel like I am there!:)
    Love every minute of it and if you can get to the Sistine Chapel...GO!!! it is amazing!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger BrownEyedGirl said…

    Oh...hee hee (almost forgot!)and I'll be praying for you! ;)

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Kathleen said…

    Allison! Have a great time. Joel and I will be praying for you daily! This is a fantastic opportunity you have to minister to others! Enjoy every minute of it. LOVE YA

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Re09 said…

    YAY im so excited for you!!! have fun! love you...xoxo i will def. be praying for you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home